Neuropsychological Consulting of New York offers high quality forensic neuropsychological services addressing a wide range of civil and criminal issues. Assessment of response bias, malingering, collateral sources of information, and records analysis are all essential components of the forensic evaluation.
Our clients include both individual litigants and major disability, workers compensation, no-fault, and liability insurance carriers.
Forensic services we provide:
- Psychological and neuropsychological IME’s
- Malingering and deception
- Neurological and emotional civil damages (e.g., toxic tort, PTSD, brain injury)
- Civil competency evaluations
- Capital and non-capital mitigating factors and post-trial treatment recommendations
- Competency to stand trial and waive rights
- Criminal responsibility
- Violence risk assessments